Calling expressions of interest for ChangeFest 2024 sessions: Open until 30th November 2023
Planning for ChangeFest24 is underway and we are excited to invite expressions of interest for program contributions. ChangeFest24 is to be held on Latje Latje Country in Mildura, Victoria between the 20th and 22nd of March 2024.
The overarching theme is ‘Rivers of Change: People, places and possibilities’.
We invite an Expression of Interest (EOI) from those who want to play an active role in ChangeFest24 by leading a break-out session.
We seek proposals that align with the CF24 learning priorities for the ‘Rivers of Change’ program:
- Communities collaborating for change
- Creating more accountability to communities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leadership for better, shared futures
- Celebrating and learning from the diversity of community-led initiatives across the country
- Creating lasting change – the roles, practices and tools for community-led systems change
- Emerging trends and possibilities with place-based change.
We welcome your Expression of Interest (EOIs) for a ChangeFest breakout session. ChangeFest is interested in having many different people and experiences included in the program. The program will have sessions and experiences that allow for celebration, sharing of stories, learning together, and sparking our imaginations about future possibilities.
All sessions will align with at least one of the CF24 learning priorities. The format of the sessions is flexible, from a presentation to leading a participatory learning or sharing experience, roundtable, to something more hands-on. There are options for 45 or 90 minute sessions with audiences between 20-80 people. Contributors are required to deliver the session in person and are responsible for their own registration and travel costs.
The principles across the overarching program design will include: equity; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander centred; inclusiveness and diversity; understanding the role of place (including stories of the Mallee), and an invitation for all who come to co-create the environment.
See the EOI Guidelines for full details. View or download the PDF EOI Guidelines here.
Please submit your session proposal via the EOI form by COB 30th November 2023. Click here to access the EOI Form.
The EOI form asks that you provide:
- Name/s of contributor, organisation/community, and contact details
- A short description of the proposed session
- The learning priority your session fits with
- The format, preferred session length and audience.
- November 30th 2023: Call for Expressions of Interest closes
- December 2023: Selection process (via a panel made up of Mildura CF24 local hosts, ChangeFest national Advisory Group, and Collaboration for Impact (CFI) representatives).
- December 2023: Notify and engage selected contributors to confirm sessions and sharable copy.
- January 2024: Program finalisation and public sharing.
- February 2024: Briefings with event organisers and final preparations.
- March 2024: 20th to 22nd March, ChangeFest gathering in Mildura, Victoria.
Please refer to the EOI Guidelines for full details before submitting.
If you have any questions, wish to discuss, or experience difficulties when submitting your responses online, please contact Laura Barnes at email@example.com.